- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we're only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Develop core platform functionalities and services.
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team.
- Contribute to optimization and scalability projects.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP with strong Front-End skills.
- Workflow Management, design and implementation in all its stages.
- Collaboration with the development team in the achievement of technical challenges, code upgrades, working closely with architects, developers, business analysts, testers and product owners.
- Contribution to the preparation of technical documentation.
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, Symphony is desirable.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No