- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we're only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager with proven experience and a passion for social media, to join our Team and help spearhead our growth. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Marketing team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Plan, create, curate, and adapt content to post on each social network daily.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for improving our digital footprint in directories and online customer reviews platforms.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer reports to the management teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Copywriting experience developing content in English.
- Direct experience in B2B marketing ideally in lead generation using social media.
- US market experience.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Años de experiencia: 3
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No