We are looking for a Manager, Legal Systems to join the Legal team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- You will manage international projects within the global legal functions
- You will analyze data, understand trends and deliver recommendations for actions
- You manage schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements project deadlines and milestones are clearly communicated, understood and delivered to the Management - You will act as a Subject Matter Expert in this area.
- You will be one of the points of contact for project’s technical discussions with cross-competency team, management and customers
- Support the coordination, communication and negotiation with all stakeholders and service providers
- You will align processes with different parties and react quickly to changes to ensure high-quality standards and efficiency
- You have between 3-5 years of professional experience in an international company as a Project Manager
- You have experience, or a strong interest, in managing projects within the legal function
- You have a solid understanding of Project Management methodologies
- You have a Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
- You are a process-oriented person and have a problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- You are experienced in change management
- You have strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- You are able to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You work cooperatively with other internal departments and external service providers